Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Zaggora HotPants

Up for review today are the Zaggora Hotpants. A special thank you to Zaggora for providing me with this great item to review! I was not compensated for this review, the thoughts and commentations are my own.

A bit of information on Zaggora's products from their site: "  Our research shows that the use of a Zaggora top and bottom (“Zaggora Hotwear”) during exercise, at an appropriate level of intensity and while remaining well hydrated, may help to increase both body temperature generation and the rate of calorie burn. Celu-Lite Technology™ is a patent pending, multi-layer fabric technology harnessing the body’s natural heat during exercise to help you burn more calories "

I absolutely love that these products come in sizes ranging from small to xxl, so they fit me, a curvy woman who needed a larger size and has trouble finding workout wear. the xxl was a perfect fit for me, I was comfortable in them, I did not feel that they were too tight, it was comfortable at my waist (which is where I usually have trouble with fit), they are stylish and I would not be uncomfortable wearing them to the gym (which I did) without anything over them, which I would never do with your classic leggings-type work out pant.



I had the opportunity to test out the Zaggora HotPants 2.0, and I put them to the ultimate test. The first day I just wore them around the house while I did normal things like cleaning the house, doing the laundry, the usual mommy type housework. I could feel that my legs were getting warm as was my core, simply by doing housework while wearing these pants I broke a sweat! My second time wearing them, I wore them to the gym and did my typical workout consisting of 30 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes on the treadmill. I had a definite increase in overall body temperature, as was evident by the amount of sweat pouring off of me from a medium intensity workout. The final test I put these through was a cardio workout from Focus T25, this is a pretty intense cardio workout, even if you use the modified workouts, within minutes I was drenched in sweat and could feel my body temperature rising.

These pants target a few key areas that many women want to target including your thighs, bottom, hips and lower abdominal area ( a key target for me since I have had 2 kids and 2 C-sections leaving me with the lovely C-section pouch that I can't seem to get rid of!!) I love how lightweight these are, they weigh next to nothing but are made of a neoprene material that holds up really well while working out and the fit makes it so that they don't move or slip down while you work out. I am a firm believer in getting more bang for your workout buck and these pants certainly do just that! The only downfall for me was that the must be washed after each use and they have to be hand washed and air dried/hung to dry, but all things considered, this is only a minor drawback and I will get into a cleaning routine that will make me not even realize that they need special care.

Zaggora Has many other great hotwear products including shorts, bright capris, long pants, shirts and a really neat product called the coola bra which I would personally love to try out! Please check out their website to find all of their fantastic workout wear and learn more about the technology behind the hotpant.

Disclosure: I received a pair of Zaggora hotpants for review. I was not compensated for this post. All opinions stated are my own.

****Be on the lookout for a second part review of these Zaggora hotpants, after wearing these for a few workouts I have decided to take a 90 day challenge which will include these Zaggora hotpants, the beachbody T25 workout system and the Shakeology shakes in chocolate, I will post before and after pics and include measurements etc to show how they work out!!****

No comments:

Post a Comment