Thursday, September 19, 2013

Sippy Cup Name labels

Today's review...Kidaroo Crew Labels! Kidaroo Crew SippyGrab labels are a fantastic option for parents looking for a reusable label for sippy cups or bottles. These labels are a write on label so you can personalize it, and even erase mistakes or use them with a different name next time if you needed to all with a permanent marker!

 
These labels come with several different 3-d designs, I got a purple one for my daughter that says "shop" on one side with rings and purses on it and on the other side is the space to write her name. Each package is a set of two labels, they are dishwasher safe, reusable, and can be boiled to make the label permanent ( thought this didn't appear to be the case when I boiled ours according to the directions on the package- it is ok though I don't mind re-labeling them!)

 
The second set I got was for my son and it is a basketball theme, it says "hoops" on one side with basketballs and has the space for his name on the back. Our package even came with the marker needed to write their names!
 
Each package has the directions on how to use the labels, erasing mistakes, making the name "permanent" and washing instructions.
 
Why I like these labels:
*easy to use
*reusable
*they fit literally every sippy in our home including but not limited to....Playtex, nuby, Tommee Tippee, Thermos, mOmma and the bottles I had on hand- Tommee Tippee.
*the material helps little hands grip the sippy better, especially when wet.
 
 
What I don't like:
*the labels are supposed to be made permanent by boiling and following the directions, however in our case, I followed them to a T and they were not permanent.
*were a little difficult to remove from larger sippy such as Tommee Tippee because it needs to be stretched over the top or base for removal and I had trouble getting my fat little fingers under the label to remove them.
 
 
Overall, I really liked these labels and I would suggest them to anyone looking for an easy to use label for sippy cups or bottles. These are also very affordable at $5.95 per package, they are super sensible for kids in daycare or any setting where there are multiple kids and sippy cups, especially since there are only so many different ones out there!
 
**thank you to Kidaroo Crew for sending me these labels for review. I was not compensated for this review and all thoughts are my own.**
 

No comments:

Post a Comment