Friday, August 30, 2013

BePe Baby Slippers

We got these amazingly cute, super comfy slippers the other day and I can't get them off of my children's feet!!! BePe Baby is a great company out of my home state of Massachusetts! They sell these adorable slippers in infant to kid sizes and they also sell all kinds of cute baby and children's accessories and gift sets.

These slippers are priced at $15.99 which is on target with other brands of similar products, the difference...they are handcrafted in the USA.

The adorable whales are for my son, they are a size 5/6 and they are perfect! they have a little room for him to grow into them as he just started wearing size 4.5-5 depending on the shoes. The flowers are for my daughter and they are a size 7-8, these are also a great fit, she wears a 7-7.5 and there is certainly growing space.

What I love about these is that they are Made in the USA, something that seems to be hard to find lately. They have a non-slip soft soled bottom and we haven't had any wipe-outs in them, and that says a lot because we had wipe-outs in several other brands of soft soled shoes in the past, especially since my son is still new to walking and running and just had surgery on his eye. My son isn't as stable on his feet as most 16 month old because of his eye condition and the recent second surgery, so we love the fact that these are soft soled and comfy but they have a pretty good grip on our floors. I also LOVE that these are machine washable! I can just toss them in the washer with their clothes and they will come out clean and just as soft as the day I pulled them out of the package!

Fresh out of the bath and on went the slippers! it is a cool morning here and these are WAY better than socks! My son kept touching them, he loves how soft they are. They are even nice and soft on the inside which is great!
 
non slip bottom

 nice soft fleece
 
These slippers are great! We love them! I want a pair for myself, they are just so cute and soft!
If you are looking for a perfectly warm, super cute pair of slippers for your little one, you should certainly check out BePe Baby, they have many other colors and prints available!
 
**Thank you to BePe Baby for sending these slippers for us to review, all statements are my own and I only recommend products we actually test and truly enjoy.**
 


No comments:

Post a Comment