Tuesday, August 20, 2013

TheraPearl Contour Pack

Up for review today is the Therapearl Contour pack. This product is a very cool heat/ice pack that is reusable and shaped specifically for the knee, ankle, elbow or wrist. I have been using mine on my knee and I love the fact that it will literally contour to the shape of my knee, it has a velcro strap so that it is fully adjustable, it can be frozen or heated so you can use it for hot or cold therapy, and even frozen it is not so cold that it freezes your skin, I did not place a barrier between it and my knee. This item is great for on the go and will hold it's temperature for 20 minutes, I tested that as a frozen pack and it certainly did, it also did not "sweat" and leave my leg wet. Since the outer is an elastic piece with the plastic shell over the pearls it can be wiped clean with just a warm soapy cloth.

Please visit the TheraPearl website to view more information on this product and to check out all of their other great hot/cold therapy products. You can also "Like" them on Facebook, add them to you Twitter feed, follow them on Pinterest, and add them to your Google Plus Group.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment