Sunday, September 22, 2013

Way to a healthier me

So, as some of you know, I had the pleasure of testing out the Zaggora HotPants, and I mentioned that I would be doing T25 by beachbody. I have joined a 90 day challenge group and it has been tough, I survived the first week...barely. The second week I struggled then I fell off the wagon :(. So I am back on track with working out, adding in some walks with friends pushing a stroller and walking with other mommies who have the same goals as me is certainly helpful! I don't feel like I have lost much weight yet, and my non weight goals are not being met, but it is a work in progress and I know it will be a long road to get to where I want and need to be. So for now I will continue to watch what I eat, cutting my meals in half as compared to what I used to eat and continue to try and add in more fruits and veggies. If there are any readers out there on this same type of weight loss and health journey, I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment