Monday, March 10, 2014

Pine Bros softish Throat drops

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.




Hi All!! It has been a while since my last review! life got very hectic for a while and I was lacking review items!! That however has come to an end!!

Today I am writing a review on Pine Bros Throat Drops in cherry flavor. I got these about a week and a half ago and hadn't tried them because well I didn't have a sore throat! well all of that changed last week. I had to get an endoscopy, now for anyone who has never had one, thankfully my doc put me to sleep before sending the scope down my throat, but I woke up with THE WORST SORE THROAT EVER!!!!! once I was awake and back home I remembered I had these drops to try and I was really excited to test them out!



the Pine Bros drops soothed my sore throat and tasted really good! I love that they come in a reseal able plastic container like some of the mint candies you can buy. They also sell them in bags that are not reseal able, I did get some of those as well but my favorite was the container because I could drop them in my diaper bag and take them with me and not worry about losing them in the bottomless pit known as my diaper bag!! If you have a sore throat this winter, I highly suggest you take these for a test drive!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment