Sunday, December 1, 2013

CareRing cover review

This neat product is a way to keep your rings safe while doing just about anything! They are a stretchy silicone band designed to fit most rings, stones, shapes and sizes from 4-11. They come in several colors, many are bright and that really caught my attention and the attention of those around me!
 
These covers help to protect your rings from things like paint, chemicals, cleaning solutions and other things that are known to damage the stones or prongs of rings. 
Why wear a glove to protect your ring when you could just use a ring cover?? I personally love the idea of these and love the way they cover my rings and keep them safe from chemicals while cleaning and project like arts and crafts with my little munchkins!!
These ring covers come in a cute little box and a perfect carrying bag so you can't/won't lose them! try them today and find a million and one uses for these handy little creations!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment